The Langenscheidt Pocket Dictionary Portuguese is a dictionary for those who work with the English and Portuguese languages at beginner’s or intermediate level. Focusing on modern usage, the Pocket Dictionary offers coverage of everyday language, including vocabulary from areas such as computers and business. Further it contains irregular verb forms as well as detailed guidance on Portuguese feminine endings and Portuguese plurals and on prepositional usage with verbs. A large number of idiomatic phrases are given to show how the two languages correspond in context.
- About 50,000 references in Langenscheidt quality
- Comprehensive vocabulary with many idiomatic expressions and up-to-date words
- Full pronunciation of Portuguese entries
- Features Brazilian and Portuguese usage
- Useful appendices with tables of conjugation and numbers
- All headwords in blue for quick reference
- Long-lasting vinyl cover